Tuesday 29 November 2011

Miu Miu Bows

I LOVE Miu Miu Bows!

I have been a collector of Miu Miu bows for a while now... however it can be quite an expensive habit.  In fact it really was the Miu Miu bow that started my obsession with all things ribbon!  I love it for its simplicity and cuteness!  I started buying Miu Miu hairbands in about 2007 and bought a new bow from Miu Miu nearly every year.  Here is my 2008 purchase worn at my cousin's wedding:

I sadly cannot display all my Miu Miu bows but here are a couple of my favourites!


I also have the following clutch in Black (shown) and Red!  The clutch is really puffy and soft, it is also just big enough to put my phone in!  One wasn't enough so I acquired the Red as a Christmas present!


Occasionally however Miu Miu fail to bring out a suitable bow for me to buy, fortunately this is rather rare.  It does however make my desire to buy the next bow even greater!
xxG

No comments:

Post a Comment