Monday 28 November 2011

AKB48's Takamina

Over the last year DH has become increasingly obsessed the the Japanese idol band AKB48.  Regardless of how much I try to hate them, the music is ridiculously catchy, and the varied personalities offered by a band with OVER 48 members means there is always someone relatable! As a bow lover I have always found myself drawn to AKB 48's Takahashi Minami (Takamina)!  Although she is not as typically girly as the other member of AKB she constantly wears a variety of over the top bows as part of her outfit.  She is seen at the beginning of the video for RIVER sporting a beautiful metal studded bow. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQqLKCg-UgA&ob=av2e

Also in the video for Everyday、カチューシャshe wears a beautiful buttoned yellow summer ribbon.
In fact photos of her without a bow of some kind are far fewer than those without!  I love how over the top the following red bow is, and I would DEFINITELY wear the black one.  I think I will make some Takamina styled bows towards Christmas for Etsy!


I dedicate this post to my husband and his love for AKB48! Haha
xx
G

No comments:

Post a Comment